48 Hours in Dublin's Fair City
Updated: Feb 11, 2019
So much Dublin, so little time. The Irish capital is a fantastic city to visit, and I'm so pleased I finally made the journey there! I tried to fit as much into my two day trip as possible, but I still feel like there's a lot more left to discover. There are definitely more pubs to go to, that's for sure, and Grafton Street didn't get the full attention it deserved from me. I stayed at the beautiful Iveagh Garden Hotel, which is Europe's first sustainable hotel! It's absolutely gorgeous and the rooms are breathtaking. Take a look at my review of the hotel here. Dublin's airport is quite close to the city centre which is ideal. I opted to take the Airlink Express (wifi on board) as it was quicker and there was a stop very near to the hotel. Dublin is full of life, so I can guarantee you won't get bored! Take a look at some of my top things to do in the city below!
1. Become a Hogwarts Student in the Library at Trinity College
2. Marvel in the Architecture of Trinity College
3. Stroll Around St Stephen's Green
4. Hang Out With Oscar Wilde
5. Sing a Song with Molly Malone
6. Explore the Historic Streets
7. Check Out Dublin Castle
8. St Patrick's Cathedral & Marsh's Library
9. Guinness. Guinness. Guinness.
10. Guinness Storehouse Connoisseur Experience
11. Enjoy Dublin's Pubs
12. Warm Yourself at the Irish Whiskey Museum
13. Get Lost in Temple Bar
14. Walk Across Ha'penny Bridge
15. Take a Look at the Hungry Tree
16. Jameson Distillery
17. Christ Church Cathedral
18. Step Back in Time at a Speakeasy
19. Dublin's Secret Food Tour: The Best Tour You Will Go On
Please get in touch if you have any questions about Dublin, or have any recommendations for my next trip to the Irish capital!